Evan and Amy Visit
We all had a great time with Evan and Amy Leonetti today. They are on a vacation around Washington and were able to swing in for some fun. Michael had a blast. Evan got the first quality, intentional high-five I've seen Michael give anybody.
As Evan and Amy were leaving Michael went around and gave them hugs after we asked him to.
Yesterday Mom taught Michael how to dance with his hands so now he's got a nifty little pseudo-jazzhands thing going on.
Michael is pulling his hair out again...right around the cowlick area so it really looks like he's got a male pattern baldness thing going on. I guess I'm going to have to shave his head again.
As Evan and Amy were leaving Michael went around and gave them hugs after we asked him to.
Yesterday Mom taught Michael how to dance with his hands so now he's got a nifty little pseudo-jazzhands thing going on.
Michael is pulling his hair out again...right around the cowlick area so it really looks like he's got a male pattern baldness thing going on. I guess I'm going to have to shave his head again.
Comments
Post a Comment