Michael's first color

The last few weeks have been a flurry of words. Yesterday Michael identified his first (as far as I know) color when he pointed at his spoon during dinner and said "red." Then he pointed at his seat and said "red." Sooooo many other new words I can't even begin to list them off. "Poop" is still his favorite though with "Pee" coming a close second. He has finally started saying "please" too. Teddy, pocket (that's an older one), shoes, socks, toes, knees, elbow, arm...ah, I just can't remember when I need to record them. Oh! We watched a Nature video on beavers so he says beaver now: "beado" :)

He woke up with terrible diaper rash this morning, so bad he was walking like a cowboy who's been in the saddle for 48 hours :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 2.5 years to update...

Potty Training????????

Funniest frustrating little person ever!