Dropped...

Didn't really want to share this but life happens and I'm not the first or last. This was probably the most traumatic thing ever to happen to me, even though Michael was over it in just a few minutes. I'll never be the same after the feeling I had feeling him slip out of my fingers and the sound he made hitting the floor. I managed to slow him a bit but he fell behind me so I couldn't catch him. He fell from my shoulder because he lurched himself backwards and he was in his pjs which allowed his leg to slip inside of them and my hand to slip around them...He landed prone on the linoleum of the kitchen floor and cried for about 3 minutes. We took him to the ER at Mary Bridge but we can't even find a bruise on him...I get sick when I think about how things might have been different had he landed just a little differently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 2.5 years to update...

Potty Training????????

Funniest frustrating little person ever!